If anyone has any questions or concerns about anything, please don’t hesitate to call, or you are always invited to attend the Board meetings. They are held the second Monday of every month at the Village Hall at 6 p.m.April 4, 2015
Please do not blow your grass clippings into the road as this can be hazardous to motorcycles and bicycles.June 27, 2015
There are several rules regarding operation of golf carts on public streets that some people may not know.
Here are a few basic ones that will keep this privilege here for all of us.
* YOU MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE
* CANNOT EXCEED 20 MPH
* MUST YIELD TO OTHER VEHICLES
* MUST ONLY OPERATE DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS
* MUST FOLLOW MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY RULES
* MUST HAVE TAIL LIGHT AND HEADLIGHT
* MUST FOLLOW CHILD RESTRAINT LAWS
* MAY NOT OPERATE ON MOLINE ROAD
* LAST BUT NOT LEAST, MAY NOT BE INTOXICATED WHILE DRIVING!!
If everyone follows the basic rules we can all enjoy the benefits of these small town perks, but it only takes a couple to ruin it for everyone. So….. follow the rules and we will all be happy!!!!