Gibson’s Oil Company
Gibson Oil Co was established in 1924 by brothers Arthur and Walter Gibson delivering fuel in Model T Ford tank wagons. Art’s son Kent Gibson (2nd generation) joined the business in 1964 and Kent’s son Kyle Gibson (3rd generation) joined in 1995. Gibson Oil Co is still family owned and offering prompt fuel delivery to farms and other industry in the local area.
Capacity is over 170,000 gallons of fuel storage with gasoline and diesel grades along with ethanol and biodiesel blends. Gibson’s Oil Company provides contractual relationships along with same day delivery. They also supply the Conoco stations in Lyndon, Prophetstown, and Morrison.